1. Preheat Oven To 300of (150oc).
2. Combine Dry Onion Soup Mix, Flour And Garlic In An Oven Roasting Bag; Close Bag And Shake Well.
3. Season Brisket With Salt And Pepper And Place In Bag.
1 Packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
1 Tablespoon All-purpose Flour
2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
1 (5-pound) Beef Brisket
1 Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 (14.5-ounce) Can Low-sodium Beef Broth
3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Pour In Beef Broth And Worcestershire Sauce.
4. Close Bag, Place In A Shallow Baking Pan And Make A Few Slits With A Sharp Knife In The Top Of The Bag To Vent It.
5. Bake For 4 Hours, Or Until Tender.
Makes 10 Servings.
You can serve with your family and friends.